Hey Everybody! Welcome to my page!
Here are some fun facts about me:
* The 2017-2018 school year was my very FIRST year in school nursing! Before that, I was a trauma/ER nurse at UMC Level 1 Burn and Trauma Emergency Center for seven years! I have a lot of experience taking care of boo boos BIG and small and all kinds of illnesses in the very young to the very old! Your child is in loving and competent hands!
* My husband is a Construction Manager for Betenbough Homes. We've been married for 17 years and have 2 children: Bliss is a fourth grader and Brighton is a first grader, both are Oak Ridge Tigers, and we have 3 dogs, Milo, Tucker and Stuart!
* I grew up wanting to be a Teacher until I discovered my love for nursing, so being a school nurse combines my passions: helping, healing, nurturing, and educating!
* My favorite things are: reading books, Science, medium-rare steak, football, beach vacations, watching movies, belly-laughs, pizza, hiking, dinosaurs, Almond Joys, traveling, rainy days, crafting, music, Broadway,
cookies and cream ice cream, sand volleyball, Halloween, Golf, and most of all hanging out with my family!
* If I could have a super power, I would choose TIME TRAVELING!!! How cool would that be?!
* If I was a Super hero, my super hero name would be SUPER NURSE (of course) and I'd be a high-flying, germ-fighting MACHINE!!
* If I wasn't a nurse, I'd be a history professor or paleontologist (like, the Jurassic Park kind ;).
* My favorite color is GREEN!